Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BERJIWANGAN DI TENGAH HARI..

I think of the first time I saw U,
in a moment, my heart fell apart,
although you're cold hearted,
you're too wonderful person to be erased...

you're my angle whisper softly,
an affectionate whisper: "I love U, everyday"
the sadness of only me, 
I pray that I won't wake up from this dream

I'll be okay... I've always been like this
even behind you, I'm still happy like this
tears fall again, even at your jokes,
because I have to stay by your side with just a cold face..


when you're lonely, or even when you're sad..\
if that person who can be by your side is ME,
I can love you right now as you are...
forever, really forever..

you're my angel whisper softly,
I imagined your one sweet-smile all night long,
the memories of staying up all night 
I'll be okay.. I've always been like this..
even the brushing past of your hand ,
makes me happy like this

tears fall again, even at your playfullness,
because I have to stay by your side just as your most comfortable friends..
by your side, by your side....

I shouldn' be thinking thought like this,
I know the place that I should have..
I know I'll erase you who fills my mind,,
love me..no, forget me
even being behind you,
i'm still happy like this..

tears fall again, even at you jokes..
because I have to stay by your side..
just as your most comfortable friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails