Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/2010- my speciAl day..

okay today is my special day...
even though sebenarnya things not going as I want it..
but I really feel grateful for those who r helping me today..
thanks everyone..
for ur support i still can stand today...

oh ya..
my special day???



owh..
today is my bufday..
from Fb i think almost 10o wishes from all my frens, sibling n teachers..
really appreciate uOls...
never happens b4...
that not include wishes from sms, call, and directly wish from my frens..
thanks..
a lot of thanks....

juz when the clock shows 12.00 this morning,
i received a beautiful love shape chocolate coppucino homemade from wawa, hani n kak ira..
hahaha..
seyesly tears falling....
thanks guys...
hahaha..

dr WAWA,HANI & KAK IRA


it is very2 memorable bufday eva...
even i have to repeat my skill test during my bufday but is okay 4 me..
guys.. those wishes are my strength for today..
once again..
thanks a lot...
millions thanks for all of U







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails